On our first episode of Cybba: On Display, we sit down with Nancy Berger to discuss the ins and out of social media for fashion brands.
Nancy is a veteran fashion marketer. She’s been working in fashion since the nineties and witnessed the introduction of email, social media, and eCommerce to the industry.
After working with major brands like Calvin Klein and Valentino throughout their digital transformations, she applied her knowledge to become a consultant for fashion and fashion lifestyle brands.
She currently works with a select group of fashion brands handling everything from the management of their social ads to content creation.
- [03:34] Late Nineties and the Start of eCommerce
- [09:27] Early Facebook Advertising
- [13:24] Brand-Centered Social Communities
- [23:42] Finding the Right Audience with Facebook
- [31:36] Using Data to Create Better Social Content
- [40:38] Pros and Cons of Influencer Marketing
- [47:20] Cutting Through the Noise: Black Friday 2020
Never miss an episode. Sign up now for exclusive interviews, news, and all things Cybba.