For Episode 2 of Cybba: On Display, we sit down with Beau Schmitt, co-founder of Sunday Scaries. He shares how he grew his CBD brand while navigating the red tape of social media ad restrictions in the CBD and natural botanicals space.
Beau wears many hats at Sunday Scaries, one of the most successful CBD companies today. With a hand in everything from product sourcing and development to brand awareness, Beau understands the importance of making digital marketing a top priority.
He's currently promoting their latest product, Bra Bearies, a strawberry flavored CBD gummy bear. Sunday Scaries will donate $2 from every purchase of Bra Bearies to The Pink Agenda to support breast cancer research.
- [02:40] From the Restaurant Industry to eCommerce
- [12:30] Early Sunday Scaries
- [14:04] Stress, Anxiety, and CBD
- [18:00] Sourcing the Best Hemp Possible
- [21:42] Instagram Content and Growing Your Social Presence
- [23:40] Influencer Marketing and CBD
- [33:30] Don't Be Afraid to Use Humor in Your Branding!
- [37:11] Amazing Drops and Product Flops
Never miss an episode. Sign up now for exclusive interviews, news, and all things Cybba.